From Rebuild: Gangs of Deadsville Wiki
Below is a list of the game updates since the initial beta version (v0.614).
Bugfix build (beta v0.62) - May 20th, 2014[edit | edit source]
- Survivors can now hunt/fish at Parks/Fields that have been reclaimed.
- Fixed edge scrolling while dragging survivors on large monitors.
- Fixed opening building menu or radial menu on large monitors.
- Fixed missing Build Farm icon.
- Fixed outcome of Gustav gambling event.
- Fixed arrow key scrolling with radial job menu open.
Build (beta v0.63 and v0.631) - June 10th, 2014[edit | edit source]
- new attack system for zombie and faction attacks
- new zombie type: zombie mob, they march at the fort and hit big when they arrive
- made it less likely for survivors to die during the first month
- now survivors can be injured from starvation as well as die
- changed how zombies spawn: now even on all buildings and more beside the fort
- crafting in workshop can now be done as a permanent post
- can now craft raw medicine in workshops for free once Medkits are researched
- show speech bubbles when survivors want to talk
- show two walls where two factions touch
- zombies can no longer spawn in buildings surrounded by fort or water
- reclaiming costs more: 2,3 or 4 materials depending on building size
- buildings must have zero zombies and be scouted before you can reclaim them
- decreased defense value of survivors by 1/3
- perks now awarded at level 3, 6 and 10
- made realtime timing more deterministic so zombies spawn exactly once per day etc
- fixed equipment counts on info menu (still temp art)
- fixed zombies and factions appearing on buildings you just cleared out (...again)
- fixed tooltips disappearing right away on bigger monitors
- fixed menu items displaying off the bottom of the screen in oldschool mission menu
- Fixed survivors eating way too much and factions running around like they own the place in realtime mode.
- Also took a significant stab at fixing memory leaks that cause the black screen / siren bug after you've been playing awhile.