Recruiting is one of the mission types in Rebuild: Gangs of Deadsville. It can be done on scouted, unclaimed grids with at least one survivors on it. Such grids are marked with a blue flag icon.
Requirements[edit | edit source]
- Time: 1 day
- Danger: varied, depends on
- Amount of zombies.
- Distance to the nearest claimed block.
- Benefits from:
- Leadership skill (chance of success)
- Scouted blocks (reduces danger)
- Amount of survivors (reduces danger)
- Total Defense skill (reduces danger)
- At least one survivor has a vehicle equipped (ignores danger from distance)
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Remove survivors from the grid, add to player's own group.
- Improve Leadership skills.