Kill zombies is one of the few combat mission in Rebuild: Gangs of Deadsville. The player can send one or more survivors to clear an unclaimed city grid of zombies. It also makes scavenging and other missions less dangerous on that building, and makes reclaiming missions possible.
Requirements[edit | edit source]
- Time: varied
- Danger: varied, depends on:
- Amount of zombies.
- Distance to the nearest claimed block.
- Benefits from:
- Scouted blocks (reduces danger)
- Amount of survivors (faster, reduces danger)
- Total Defense skill (faster, reduces danger)
- At least one survivor has a vehicle equipped (ignores danger from distance)
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Remove all zombies from the grid.
- Reduce level of danger for subsequent mission on the grid.
- Reduce frequency of horde activities.
- Makes it possible to reclaim the grid.
- Improve Defense skills.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Scouting first makes the mission safer. - Every building has some number of zombies on it at all times, so even if you can't see them they might be there. If there are enough zombies in adjacent grids beside the fort, they might from a zombie unit, which can moves and attack the fort. - Zombies will reappear in cleared grids a few days after it's been cleared.